Got a few spare pennies? Available for one customer only, Codemasters have revealed the GRID 2: Mono Edition costing a whopping £125,000.
The GRID 2: Mono Edition comes including the highly-anticipated racing game GRID 2, a PlayStation 3 to play it on, a 170 m.p.h. BAC Mono supercar which comes sporting a GRID 2 livery and full driver race wear.
The BAC Mono is a delight of a car and is a British manufactured, road-legal, ultra-high performance supercar which stars in the game. Created from high-strength carbon fibre, the BAC Mono is an unrivalled example of light-weight performance engineering and its 2.3 litre, 280 bhp four cylinder power plant will propel its driver from 0-60 m.p.h. in just 2.8 seconds.
The GRID 2: Mono Edition has set a Guinness World Record title being the ‘Most Expensive Video Game Commercially Available – Special Edition’. It will also include a range of extras for the buyer to enjoy the ultimate experience of racing the car in-game and driving it in real life.
To confirm, the GRID: Mono Edition includes
- A copy of GRID 2 for PlayStation 3 featuring bespoke packaging artwork
- BAC Mono supercar in exclusive GRID 2 livery
- A day at the BAC factory, which includes a factory tour and time spent with technicians, to customise the BAC Mono for size and specifications
- A GRID 2: Mono Edition branded Bell Racing helmet
- Race suit, boots & gloves all made to measure in BAC Mono and GRID 2 branding
- A PlayStation 3
If your reading this and have £125,000 spare, then why not pre-order it here. Let us know your thoughts via the comment section below.
GRID 2 will be released for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC on May 31st.