Francesco Lanzilotta the developer of the PSP-PS3 Conversion Tool “Bite” has released a new update in version 1.5.1. The update consists of a few additions and a new name. The new name being “Bite h&e” (homebrew & emulators). The title change was due to the addition of 3 new PC emulators for PS1 (ePSXe), PSP (PPSSPP) & PS2 (PCSX2). Plus a few more changes you can view in the changelog below for v1.5.1.
Translated Release Quote:
Bite H&E 1.5.1 Released
After a week, we at BiteYourConsole.net we release a new version of Bite that today comes to version 1.5.1. Bite h&e, this is the name of the new version which is for homebrew, emulation & why we decided to integrate three of the most popular emulators of the scene.
The three emulators are the famous PPSSPP of the PSP, which boasts numerous titles, the ePSXe regarding the PSOne and PlayStation 2 emulator, PCSX2.
Attention: the emulator ePSXe and PCSX2 BiOS need to operate, the bios for these emulators is owned by sony, unfortunately we cannot provide support on copyrighted material.
We wanted to totally change the menus, which as you can see from the pictures they approach remarkably in similarity to the XMB (XrossMediaBar), the graphical user interface developed by Sony.
The Homebrew section now is invoked by an external application that is easier in targeted projects.
- Improved graphics from Flash, total compatibility on almost all operating systems.
- Added three home sony psp emulators, psone and pstwo.
- Added Bite, prompt new external program to develop homebrew for our ps3.
- Fixed several minor bugs of the previous version.
- By clicking the Home button will return to the main menu
- By clicking the circle next to the musical note pkg files possibly created will be moved to a folder called fact PKG from where they can be easily copied.
- By clicking on the minus key will delete all temporary files that the program creates at the moment of conversion.
Download: Bite v1.5.1