Aldo has updates to all of your favorite tools out of the PS3 Tools Collection as well as a new one. Between version 2.2.0 and version 2.2.2, the PS2 Classics GUI has been released and updates have been made to several others. Let’s take a look at the PKG ContentID, PS3 Game Updates, PS3 Cheats Editor and Bruteforce Save Data tools and of course, the PS2 Classics GUI.
PKG ContentID 2.2.1
- Added support for resign of local npdrm using free license (requires to have the dev klicensee and rap).
- The rifkey and dev_klic (when available in dev_klic.txt) are now displayed in the rap viewer.
- Includes the new BruteForce Edat that uses BuC’s dev klicensee validator (dklic_validator).
PS3 Game Updates 3.0.2
- Support concurrent queued downloads.
- The title id field accepts many formats of title id (eg: title id with/without dash, content id, URL of pkgs, etc).
- Search updates by name of the game.
- The title id field also accepts the path of GAMES or the IP of the PS3 (to scan multiple games).
- Show game patches 3.56+ in a different color (pink).
- Auto-detects game patches already downloaded (search in PS3_UPDATE, PS3_EXTRAS, and in the default download path) and show them in gray.
- Asks for confirmation to download patches 3.56 or higher. Required firmware version is appended to the name of the file.
- Show game cover and game description even if the game does not have updates.
- Auto-fix downloaded PKGs that required firmware 3.60
PS3 Cheats Editor 2.8.4
- This version includes a cheats database for 541 games
Bruteforce Save Data 3.6.10
- In 3.6.10, I added support for crc32 using big endian checksum. It also features the Patch Creator 1.2.5 plugin to assist in the creation of save patches.
PS2 Classics GUI – It’s a frontend for the ps2classic tool released by ps3dev-net team. The tool allows to decrypt and encrypt the ISO.BIN.ENC.
You can download the latest version of the PS3 Tools Collection or each tool individually below