The March tutorial contest has come to an end but as the title might have tipped you off this is only the beginning as the April contest is now underway!
The Winners of our March contest are abdou005 for his tutorial on using the Vita as a wifi PC controller via TN-V, paulvita for his tutorial on using the Dualshock 4 on PC, pokemon14 for his tutorial on listening to music while playing games on your PSP, and fifa12madrid for his tutorial on installing CFW4.xx on Firmware 3.55 on your PS3. Congrats to our winners!
Now a little refresh on our rules
- Your guide/Tutorial can be any guide/Tutorial related to the Vita/PS4/PSP/PS3
- Your guide/tutorial must be original content and not previously published on other sites
- If submitting a previously posted tutorial it will need to have significant updates to qualify
And please if you believe someone is breaking any of these rules then let a staff member know
Just like before the contest will last for the month and then be followed by a 5 day voting by the community.
- PS Vita ($20 prize): http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=37830
- PS4 ($20 prize) : http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=37832
- PSP ($10 prize): http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=37829
- PS3 ($10 prize): http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=37831
Now before we end this little blog post I would like to bring attention to a very good tutorial that while it did not win I believe deserves a honorable mention.
Programming on PSP – Lua Dev Tutorial by sasuke_firekid/Joel16
Its is a very good tutorial for all those who have been wanting to get started with Lua on the PSP.Tweet this!