Ubisoft have announced the release of the multiplayer DLC, Guild of Rogues for Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag.
The DLC is available now for the Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC whilst PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 players will be available to purchase it tomorrow.
The multiplayer DLC sees three new characters join the hunt, each bringing their unique set of skills to battle for the title of deadliest assassin. The new characters include:
- The Siren: After years at sea posing as her deceased brother, The Siren is back on land, wielding a lethal navy saber acquired in battle. Ready to put her murderous skills to action, her striking appearance distracts unsuspecting foes, giving her time to make a clean kill. That mystique coupled with her deadly saber has earned her a name that even seasoned mariners fear to utter.
- The Stowaway: Seemingly foolhardy and carefree, the Stowaway is a seasoned fighter who has survived a lifetime of battles at sea. Even better on land than on sea, his agility and gun-wielding skills leave victims unaware of the danger he brings.
- The Shaman: Driven by forces beyond the mortal realm, he sees this world in a different light. Calm and composed, once he locks on a target he channels the forces of the supernatural to aid him in finishing off his prey with his brutal hatchet.
There will also be two new maps available for players to download on February 17th, which include:
- Kingston: Alongside Kingston resident’s sturdy, colonial houses, nimble assassins can navigate the tree-tops overlooking the young town, while the careful hunter will find shelter in the covered alleyways of the residential districts.
- Charlestown: The fan-favorite map from Assassin’s Creed III is back with a layout offering a mix of streets and open spaces, dominated by the town church.
Let us know your thoughts and if you will get this latest DLC via the comment section below.Tweet this!