PlayStation 3 developer Rogero, who not only brought us his DEX 3.55 custom firmware, has released a handy tool that automatically patches your NOR dumps. This tool patches your NOR dumps with the correct files for downgrading your PS3 consoles.
Always make several Nor Dumps and Validate your dump properly before proceeding to patch it and Flash it back.
This Link have all the info needed to validate the Dump –> PS3 DevWiki, Validating flash dumps
A Ps3 without a valid Nor/Nand Dump is non-recoverable.
PS3 Nor Dump Auto-Patcher v0.01 by Rogero 11/Aug/2012:
- Compatible with both E3 and ProgSkeet Nor dumps.
- Checking your PS3 Nor Dump if it is Byte-Reversed or Not.
- Applying the correct downgrade patches depending on the Dump type detected.
- Eliminating the need to byte-swap the dump in order to apply the patches.
- Making the patching easier rather than using several programs to do it.
Source: tortuga-coveTweet this!