Splash Damage have revealed that they have released a new hotfix update for the PC version of Batman: Arkham Origins.
The update comes based on feedback the team have been receiving since the game was released last Friday. The update comes fixing a number of items including leveling progression not being saved correctly in some cases and Arkham credits not being awarded correctly.
The full update list is as follows:
- Fixed player progression reset when leaving the title
- Fixed consumables not being used/applied when activated in the pre-match lobby
- Fixed Arkham credits not being awarded after playing a match
- Fixed cases where purchasing credits were not working
- Reduced map vote countdown from 30 to 15 seconds
- Reduced map start countdown from 10 to 5 seconds
Updates for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions will also be coming along soon. Let us know your thoughts on this latest update via the comment section below.
Source: Splash DamageTweet this!