The last game mod we posted was the Dev menu for Dead Island, now thanks to seifer69er we can give you another Skyrim game mod to help you along your way.
That’s right, another mod for Skyrim has surfaced but this one is aimed at removing things not adding them, strange right? Well the “Skyrim Quest Deleter Tool” will allow you to remove/reset an old/bugged quest that is locked in your quest log. I’m sure some of you will be able to make use of this tool so read on below for the how to from seifer69er and get back to slaying dragons or whatever it is you like to do with your sword.
to use the tool, all you need to do is:
1. select the quest from the drop down list
2. press “fix me”
3. point to the *.ess file
4. wait for the tool to fix the file
5. load the game and the newly fixed gamesave
6. (optional) with your altered quest, open the console and setstage to the first stage
7. (optional) Donate via Paypal Link here…