French modder has released his own version of CFW for PS3, and a “stealth” version of multiman. Keep in mind these “stealth” don’t actually prevent you from showing online, and acts as just a mask…so use at your own risk.
Revision 2.00 CFW Update to 4.30 released with CEX ARCH fixes and additions detailed below and a version of Multiman v04.13.00 Stealth. As a reminder, a version of Multiman Stealth allows you to play backups of your games when connecting to PSN but you will appear as a spirit extends to play the game demo version of JAP-NPJA90067 instead that you see on Multiman. A big thanks to Deank manager for Great About!
NOTE => For the moment it is too dangerous to release a 4.31 CFW because too unstable (a Core_os re-compiled on different CFW / OFW does not mix well with our ps3 as we have seen recently). I prefer the stability brickage massive!
Installation directory Multiman Stealth => dev_hdd0 / game / NPJA90067.
ARCH CFW 4.30 rev 2.00 (CEX ps3 only)
– – Add: compatible PS3 BD player off (must be used in Multiman latest version available for your backups run games)
– Add: Rebug Package Manager
– Add: Patched disable Cinanvia
– Fixed Core_OS (more stability)
– Optional: Change coldboot (all public)
– Optional: Police original writing
Known bugs: problem classification in game menu and XMB displaying the home ps3 demo mode (correction to come)
Multiman Stealth Version:
– Added a wave.divx
– Theme modified original
– Stealth Version => game demo version of JAP NPJA90067