Among all the custom firmware and PS2 Classics related happenings, RazorX has released an update to his CFW Eboot & PKG Resigner tool for PCs. Keeping up with the recent developments, RazorX has added PS2 ISO/BIN to Classics support, among other things. Here’s the changelog:
- increased eboot compatibility, when booting app it will create a ps3 folder if you have your act.dat and idps or idps.bin simply copy them into this folder the folder will not be deleted on exiting.
- added extras menu.
- added the ability to convert ps2 isos or bins to ISO.BIN.ENC.
- added the ability to create a ps2 classic pkgs from the newly created ISO.BIN.ENC this will create pkg files you can install on your ps3 at the same time not 1 pkg that will overwrite.
- fixed issues with gamedata.
- fixed issues with dlc.
- seperated gamedata & dlc to seperate options.
- cleaned up some code.
You can download the latest version of CFW Eboot & PKG Resigner below.