Just like every other Sony Firmware update this one is being followed by the release of lots of different spoofer’s and even a Custom Firmware.
That’s right the guys over at Rogero PS3 have released their latest version of their Custom Firmware. Rogero 3.2 CFW comes complete with 4.20 spoofer and a few fixs from the last version and was built using the more stable kmeaw Custom firmware as the base for this build.
Custom Firmware Usage / Compatibility:
- Can be used for Downgrade directly using a hardware flasher like Progskeet / E3 Flasher / Teensy++, etc…
- Can be used for normal system update like any other CFW/MFW from XMB or from Recovery Menu.
- Built-in system version spoof to 4.20 to prevent accidental system updates (won’t allow going online in any way)
- NoBD Patch to allow installing it with the Blu-Ray drive disconnected (especially for downgrading purposes)
- Have other fixes that prevents the Black screen or Payload loading problems encountered on some PS3 systems.
- Kmeaw patched Lv2 with necessary patches to allow Peek/Poke support (same games compatibility as Kmeaw CFW)
- LV1 Checks Disabled to bypass the Syscon hashes for downgraded consoles.
- Privacy Patch applied to block communications with all Sony servers.
- Custom Boot Logo.
- Built-in “Heavy Rain” dynamic theme.