deank has another version of multiMAN ready for those rocking a console on Rogero’s 4.30 CFW v2.03. However, it is a bit different from his usual offerings. This time, deank has pushed a stealth version of the latest multiMAN release. As the name suggests, this is to protect those who play backups via multiMAN while having an active Internet connection. While it may not completely safeguard against being detected by Sony, it will help to lower your chances. Here is what deank had to say:
Q: Why is it stealth?
- It is not present in XMB (not present in /dev_hdd0/game/*)
- Each time the /app_home (* Install Package Files) gets different TITLE ID and TITLE NAME
- Every time you load a game it will change the TITLE of /app_home thus not looking suspicious
- You can use mM while your XMB looks totally OFW (with no homebrew installed which may be detected)
Install & Usage Instructions:
- Copy installPKG.pkg and report_data.txt to the root of a USB stick/drive
- Install “installPKG”, reboot, install from the bubble
- Start [* Install Package Files] standalone from the icon in XMB (not from /app_home)
- It should look as in the screenshot
- Press [START] to “Update and Load Stealth multiMAN”
- Rename report_data.txt to anyFileName.self and Copy to USB stick or PS3 HDD
- Use multiMAN mmOS, locate the file and double-click on it
- mM stealth will install and start
Once you booted stealth mM at least once you can safely delete the ‘regular’ mM from XMB if you wish. You can delete the standalone [* Install Package Files] application from XMB if you wish.
How to load the stealth multiMAN:
- Restart your PS3
- Go go /app_home (which will change to the last game you loaded or to [* Install Package Files]) and press [X]
- If you hold [SELECT] pressed it will load stealth multiMAN directly.
The updated [* Install Package Files] supports the stealth multiMAN and you can launch it by pressing [SELECT]. The stealth multiMAN supports online update which doesn’t require PKG file installation and is a seamless process.
Once again, this release is only for those using Rogero’s 4.30 CFW v2.03. You can download it below.
Download: multiMAN 04.14.03 STEALTH
Source: PS3CrunchTweet this!