Your resident PS3 developer deroad, has another release of PSChannel in store for us. For those who haven’t heard of it yet, PSChannel allows you to download homebrew content from Brewology, directly to your PS3. With version 1.05 available for download, there are several bugs that have been addressed as well as added language support. Here’s the full changelog:
- Fixed HDD Size bug for all FW
- Fixed abort bug
- Fixed caching bug (now it loads immediately)
- Fixed download bug
- Fixed download limit bug
- Fixed server serverside bugs
- Fixed syscalls bugs (now all the fw will reboot)
- Fixed exit bug
- Fixed performance bug
- Fixed copying performance bug
- Fixed menu overflow bug
- Fixed freeing memory bug
- Code cleaned
- Added performance patches
- Changed loading code to not overload the server
- Added Lang support (now you can translate this)
For those that want to translate this, use only utf-8 chars. You just need to translate these 2 files: /dev_hdd0/game/PSCHANNEL/Categories.txt /dev_hdd0/game/PSCHANNEL/Lang.txt the first one contains the category names, the second one contains all the strings that needs to be translated.
If you haven’t already, you can download the latest PSChannel below.
Download: PSChannel v1.05
Source: BrewologyTweet this!