Here is the latest video from Diy E3 Team, for their ODE device launching Sept. 26th, 2013, which allows all PS3 models running any Original Firmware to play ‘backups, No eject, No restart.
After E3 FLASHER and E3 card reader, the E3TEAM take the E3 ODE PRO to user, which is the optical drive emulator for PS3. It Run game and movie ISO’s from all slim PS3 without the need to restrict your console to running on a CFW.
E3 ODE PRO works on all slim console include 2xxx, 3xxx and 4xxx .
- No eject and NO restart
- Select game and run automatically
- Supports all slim PS3′s including previously “unbreakable” 2k5,3k and 4k systems!
- Select game, switch game and switch mode from E3 OS directly !
- Play games on ODE mode or BD drive mode
- Homebrew supported
- Easy upgrade and easy use
- Updatable via USB storage
- High quality components used throughout
- Built at a high tech facility
- Easy installation on 25xx,3xxx and 4xxx series Slim and Super Slim series consoles with solder board (quick solder board)
- Advanced software onboard and frequent free updates
- BD Movie support to follow (In a future update)
- PS1 and PS2 ISO support to follow ( in a future update)
E3 ODE PRO package contain 3 boards and 5 cables, total 8 parts