Ubisoft have revealed the details on the day one patch for the PC version of their upcoming title, Far Cry 3.
The patch, which comes in at version 1,01 comes as a critical update that needs to be installed in order to benefit from an optimal game experience. Players should be prompted to download the patch once they start the UPlay Client.
The patch details are as follows:
- Improved overall Multiplayer stability and performance.
- Added SHOW TOP, SHOW YOU, PAGE UP and PAGE DOWN options in Leaderboards.
- Fix the voice chat issue that would mute players by default.
- Lobby chat can now be accessed when a controller is connected.
- Fixed graphical issues on loading screen hints.
- Fixed the issue that would prevent maps from being displayed or randomized the first time a user enters Public Co-op.
- Health regeneration option no longer has inverted functionality.
- “Flare gun” kills are no longer considered as Assist kills.
- Fixed ground texture resolution.
- Grass surrounding fire spawns no longer remain red on Firestorm maps.
- Improved white objects thumbnails legibility.
- Users can now start a private match in 1 player on user created maps.
- Improved game stability and performance.
- Fixed issues with flickering on specific water textures.
- Fixed small UI glitches related to different display resolutions.
- “Weapon cache” mission: Mission Zone and Mission Marker no longer stays on mini-map and on screen after mission completion.
- Crafting items are now auto selected when entering a new crafting category.
- Added sound when zooming in and out the camera with the mouse scroll button.
Are you looking forward to Far Cry 3? Let us know your thoughts via the comment section below.
Far Cry 3 will be released for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on November 30th.