Keeping on the hot track with updates, deank has released version 04.20.01 for multiMAN, the multifunctional backup manager. This release improves compatibility for discless games as well as add support for the new versions of lastGAME, bdRESET and gameDATA, all of which were released earlier in the week. Here’s the official changelog:
- Added support for lastGAME5 for loading PS1 backups from the “Load Last Title” icon on XMB
- Added support for Emulator-grouping selection in the SIDE menu in RETRO column
- Fixed mM last-state-save when loading “bd-mirror”/”ext. game data” games
- The improved discless compatibility now allows for skipping mandatory gamedata install for some games
- Updated lastGAME, bdRESET and gameDATA to version 5 to support mM 04.20.00+. Downloads available in the web column, too.
You can update to the latest version directly within multiMAN or by downloading and installing the update manually. You will need version 04.20.00 installed prior to updating to version 04.20.01.
Download: multiMAN 04.20.01