If you’ve been around the scene for any amount of time at all than you should recognise KDSBest as being one of the devs that we can count on for solid releases, and this release is no different. Originally created by developer XB36Harzard for the XBOX360, KDSBest has converted the Dishonored Save Game Editor for use with the PS3. This hack will allow you to edit the amount of coins and runes you have in the game thus making things a little easier for you in the game. Have a read of KDSBest release notes below.
I ported XB36Harzard’s XBox 360 Dishonored Save Game Editor to PS3 and modified it. His was detected as virus and I know why. Mine shouldn’t get detected.
- You have to use pfdtool to decrypt PAYLOAD of your Dishonored Save.
- Enter the Stuff the SaveGame wants to know.
- Play till you got at least 1 rune to be save.
- Backup the savegame it uses a heuristic method since the positions of coins and runes are not fixed. It will warn you if it came to trouble and it backups your old PAYLOAD file.
- If no warning comes (even sometimes if one comes) you should have more coins, runes and 65000 of most of the bullet types.
- At the end you have to encrypt the PAYLOAD file with pfdtool again.
- To the SaveGame it uses some strange modified zip algorithm to zip and unzip the save.
XB36Harzard uses offzip and packzip to manage the zip algo for him. So do I! I just ported his stuff and modified it and wrote it in C#… VB really sucks
PS: If autosaves save failing press circle to cancel and normal. That works for me!