BwE NOR Validator has got some serious updates with the 1.09 version being released to fix the issues with the metldr, bootldr, and the CoreOS. Not only have these issues been corrected but there are now over 220 validations in this app that will improve corruption checks and more. Have a read of the release notes below for instructions on how to put this baby to work.
About BwE NOR Validator:
This all in one validator/patcher will interpret the byte orientation, patch for 3.55 and will then output the results of 2400+ validations.
How to use:
- Place your .bin/s in the same folder as the validator.
- Run the validator and press Start.
- A console will appear asking you to select your dump (if you have more than one in the folder).
- Make your selection and or select if you watch to patch it (either in its current byte orientation or the opposite).
- Wait patiently.
- Press Enter at the end to launch the output.
Use at own risk! Valid dumps may be invalid – Invalid dumps may be valid.
There are almost infinite variations of each dump! Have fun and good luck!
1.09 – 02/03/2013: improved corruption checks for metldr/bootldr + more validations + old coreos bug fix (again) + changed some results
1.08 – 29/02/2013: added timeout for version check + added 16bit corrupt sequence check + fixed long outputs + fixed metldr ident bug + changed some warning/danger results + changed 00/ff results
1.06 – 27/02/2013: fixed bug when handling old coreos versions + fixed .self md5 list
1.05 – 25/02/2013: added approx 220 more validations + changed statistic ranges + latest version check + fixes to metldr/bootldr