During a stage presentation at the GameStop Expo in Las Vegas this past weekend, Sean Coleman, Sony Computer Entertainment America’s group manager of retail training and advocacy, shared a list of third-party developers Sony is working with on “exclusive game content.”
(check the video below)
“We’ve forged great third-party partnerships with some of the biggest developers to bring exclusive game content to PlayStation gamers which creates the best place to play,” Coleman said.
In the list we find the names of more or less famous companies such as Activision Blizzard , theAtles , the Level-5 or Rockstar Games just to name a few, at the time these details were leaked only, everything else remains shrouded in mystery.
- Activision Blizzard – Content Diablo III.
- Bethesda Games – Beta exclusive PS4 The Elder Scrolls Online.
- Bluepoint Games – Sony remastered this classic board game on modern systems.
- Bungie – Content for Destiny.
- Capcom – Deep Down.
- Disney Interactive.
- Insomniac Games.
- Nordic Games.
- Rockstar Games.
- Sanzaru Game.
- Square Enix.
- Sumo Digital.
- Ubisoft – Content for Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag and Watch Dogs.
- Warner Bros. – Content for Batman: Arkham Origins.
- Zindagi Games.