An old tool in the PS3 and PSP scenes get resurrected and recoded. leecherman who also goes by the name of LMAN, has coded his own PSN PKG Decryptor & Extractor. As the original tool did, this one can extract PS3 & PSP files, decrypt & dump PSP PKG files, generate a ‘keys.bin’ for PS1 games, among other things. Since it’s release last week, leecherman has already released two updates to improve the functionality of the tool.
- Extract All PS3 & PSP PKG files.
- Extract & Decrypt & Dump all PSP PKG files ( Games & Minis, DLCs & Addons, NeoGeo, PC Engine, PSOne Classic Games, Games Updates )
- Generate KEYS.BIN for PSOne Game from PSOne EBOOT.PBP file.
- Prepare the files for the PSP System.Detect the Uncompleted PKG files.
- Check & Verify the Dumped ISO.
- View ICON & PIC and Title Name, Title ID, Category, Parental level of PKG file after extracted.
Here’s the changelog to date:
- Automatically Detect if the PKG contents is for PS3 System Only to disable any PSP functions.
- Automatically Generate KEYS.BIN from PSOne EBOOT.PBP file in same path as the EBOOT.PBP file.
- Automatically Generate KEYS.BIN when extracting PSOne game from PKG file without needing for PSOne.keys database.
- Automatically Sort KEYS by game region & title and save it to PSOne.keys database file when adding new KEYS.BIN to PSOne.Keys file.
- Detect if the KEYS.BIN is already exists in PSOne.keys file before adding it.
- You can Add new KEYS.BIN to PSOne.keys database file without needing PSOne.Keys Generator.
- You can Sort KEYS.BIN by game region & title and save it to PSOne.keys database file.
- Show Warning and Abort the Operation when the PKG file path is too long.
- You can Export KEYS.BIN from “PSOne.keys” file.
You can download leecherman’s PSN PKG Decryptor & Extractor below.
Download: PSN PKG Decryptor & Extractor v1.2