multiMAN developer Deank is back with an update to his multifunctional backup manager. In this update he further improves discless support for certain games. No need to have an original game in the PS3 Blu Ray drive to launch some games which include LEGO – Indiana Jones, Little Big Planet 2 . Other changes are the replacement of the XMB /app_home/PS3_GAME with a BD-Disc icon and resetting syscalls to prevent issues with multiMAN after using Iris Manager. Please note that these discless improvements are for CEX CFW 3.55, 4.21 and 4.30. Check out the rest below.
- Improved discless compatibility (even more) on 3.55/4.21/4.30CEX firmwares
- A BD-DISC icon with [PlayStation(R)3] text will appear in XMB to replace /app_home/PS3_GAME entry
- Tested few games, which didn’t work discless before and now work just fine (like LEGO:Indiana Jones, LBP2 and others)
- Upon launch mM will try to restore default LV2 environment by resetting syscalls 35, 36, 37, 141, 142, 600, 604 (this should fix problems when mM is launched after Iris)
- P.S Please try to download the update from the link or the WEB column to save update-server-bandwidth.
Download: multiMAN ver 04.20.04 UPD (Requires 04.20.00 base)