Following his recent release Quakes69, aka SubZero Dezigns, has released not only an update to Make Package NPDRM but also releases another great tool called Make Edata NPDRM GUI. These tools are nicely wraped into GUI form instead of have to use their command prompt derivatives.
SubZero DeZigns brings you; Make Edata NPDRM GUI. Googd NEWS! I figured out how to BEAT the output directory problems. hehe
- Make Package NPDRM GUI – 2.0.0
- Make Edata NPDRM GUI – 1.1.0
- comdlg32.ocx – Does not install if a Higher version is present.
- MSCOMCTL.OCX – Does not install if a Higher version is present.
- SimPL 2.0 – Simple Public License
Make Edata NPDRM GUI – 1.1.0
- Fixed: Loop – When NPDRM is not present.
- Added: NPDRM file check – When NPDRM is not present.
- Added: Taskbar Menu – Also in Package GUI
Make Package NPDRM GUI – 2.0.0
- Fixed: Destination Directory – I Hope
- Fixed: NPDRM file name – Improper file name when reopening GUI.
- Added: More INI setting – These are auto setting, You won’t see them: See above.
- Added: Windows open X, Y
- Added: CMD Responce – All controls included.
- Added: All CMD Internal’s.
- Added:*Keypress – ContentID, KLicensee, DRMType, ContentType, PackageType.
- Fixed: Loop – When NPDRM is not present
- Added: NPDRM file check – When NPDRM is not present
RAR – Only has the EXE’s. Nothing else
Download: Installer (Install all required files)
Download: RAR (Includes only the EXE files)Tweet this!