A game that more than likely aided your decision into buying a PlayStation 3 in the first place has finally received it’s long-awaited trophy patch – Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. It’s been four long years since it’s release in June of 2008 and ever since gamers around the world have practically begged Mr. Kojima for the trophy support this masterpiece deserves.
If you have never played Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots before then now is the best time to go out and get it! However, if you’ve already had your fair share of box-flipping stealthiness with Solid Snake, get ready to do it all over again!
On top of the game’s 9GB install the trophy patch itself weighs in at a whopping 516MB. Nearly 10GBs of cinematic-filled goodness.
- Bronze – You enjoy all the killing, that’s why. Killed many enemies in one area, and vomited.
- Bronze – Divine Wind Caused a “divine wind” using the Tanegashima.
- Bronze – Hands Up! Held an enemy soldier at gunpoint and performed a body check.
- Bronze – Emotion Control Controlled an enemy soldier’s emotions using an Emotive Magazine.
- Bronze – Hurt me more! Shocked an enemy soldier using Mk. II/III.
- Bronze – Drum Can Addict Knocked an enemy soldier flying using a Drum Can.
- Bronze – That Tune Is His Mind Control Music Played Oishii Two-han Seikatsu and made one of the BB Corps dance.
- Bronze – Overhead view — just like old times… Used overhead view on Shadow Moses Island.
- Silver – SUNLIGHT! Obtained the Solar Gun.
- Silver – I Just Don’t Fear Death Caused ALERT status while wearing the Corpse Camo.
- Silver – Where I Can See Ya Located enemy soldiers using the Scanning Plug.
- Silver – Ghost Photography Addict Snapped at least 5 shots of ghosts on Shadow Moses Island.
- Silver – FaceCamo Addict Obtained 10 or more types of FaceCamo (excluding types obtained via password).
- Silver – Can you feel my power now!!!? Took control of an enemy soldier’s body using the Mantis Doll or Sorrow Doll.
- Silver – Are you an Otaku too? Viewed all model posters.
- Silver – You’re pretty good. Got kissed by Ocelot during the final battle.
- Gold – Flashback Mania Viewed all flashbacks.
- Gold – Sounds of the Battlefield Obtained all iPod® tracks (excluding tracks obtained via password).
- Gold – I am THE expert on weapons, equipment and cutting-edge technology. Obtained all weapons (excluding weapons obtained via password).
- Platinum – The Legendary Hero Obtained all trophies.
- Bronze – Liquid Sun Cleared Act 1 (Middle East).
- Bronze – Solid Sun Cleared Act 2 (South America)
- Bronze – Third Sun Cleared Act 3 (Eastern Europe)
- Bonze – Twin Suns Cleared Act 4 (Shadow Moses)
- Bronze – Old Sun Cleared Act 5 (Outer Haven)
- Bronze – Laughing Octopus Doll — Defeated Laughing Octopus by non-lethal means, and obtained the Laughing Octopus Doll.
- Bronze – Frag Solider Doll — Escaped the Haven Troopers in the Middle East by non-lethal means, and obtained the Frog Soldier Doll.
- Bronze – Raging Raven Doll — Defeated Raging Raven by non-lethal means, and obtained the Raging Raven Doll.
- Bronze – Crying Wolf Doll — Defeated Crying Wolf by non-lethal means, and obtained the Crying Wolf Doll.
- Bronze – Screaming Mantis Doll — Defeated Screaming Mantis by non-lethal means, and obtained the Screaming Mantis Doll.
- Bronze – Handle with Caution — Broke off the most important part of a statue.
- Gold – Infinite Ammo — Obtained the Bandana.
- Gold – Stealth Camouflage — Obtained the Stealth Camouflage.
- Silver – Crop Circle — Found a crop circle and heard a mysterious voice.
- Bronze – Liquid! — Piloted Metal Gear REX and screamed at your enemy.