Remember the days when we were restricted to only four games? It’s development like this that makes a scene progress so that us end users get the best out of our PlayStation 3 consoles.
Please note that due to the DEX OS a active LAN connection is required.
- Added support for selecting and activating up to 10 games from BDEMU USB HDD within multiMAN
- NO NEED for PC+PRODG to use the local BDEMU switching function. A wired (local or Internet) LAN connection is required and ProDG MUST NOT be connected.
- Use ProDG if you are using Aldo’s mmDM 02.01.01.
- Press / while [* Refresh] is selected in Game column to access BDEMU slots
- Retained support for mmDM 02.01.01 (Aldo’s DEX Game Mounter)
In other related news. Developer Aldostools has updated mmDM with the following bug fix.
It should fix the issue regarding “EBOOT.BIN could not be converted to FSELF. ERROR: EBOOT.ELF is not ELF File.”
Download: multiMAN 04.05.05 (DEX Consoles Only)
Download: mmDM 02.01.01Tweet this!