deank has released another update to multiMAN, this latest update brings a improved GUI, and much faster loading. Update via MM.
Here is the minor 04.16.03 update which will change your mM experience forever:
* Improved overall speed of all functions and GUI
* Data Test/Verify functions now take fraction of the time compared to previous versions
* Improved ‘Verifying data’ of USB games by a factor of 50
* Improved scan before copying a game/folder
* Improved loading folders in mmOS
* Improved just a bit deleting games/folders
* Greatly improved loading content when browsing PS3 HDD/USB drives in game modes
* Loading Retro ROM/Video/Photo and ISO folders while browsing PS3 HDD/USB is now about 15 times faster
* Added “Friendly” name option in “Settings”/”Network Servers” for /net_host parties
* Fixed over-scrolling when browsing through large number of entries
* Increased max number of entries in game modes by 50% to 3072 (from 2048)
* The first time you load this version it will take 2-3 seconds longer, but next mM starts will show the GUI in a split second.
The update for CEX/DEX/STEALTH is now available online.
p.s. A big “thanks” goes to all of you who supported multiMAN the last couple of months and before. Thank you!