Thanks again to the developer Deank and his widely used and unmistakable homebrew app multiMAN we have once again received another update. With this update DeanK has brought multiMAN to v04.18.00 and is showing no sign of slowing down as the scene continues to grow and develop new and exciting homebrew for the masses.
So what’s new with multiMAN this time around? DeanK has added support for downloadable packages (via the Web Column in the app) and has improved multiMAN’s overall speed and stability. As always you can update your current version of multiMAN from inside multiMAN or by downloading the package at the link below.
* Added support for downloadable packages/files in the Web column
* Fixed some minor issues (rename/delete) when using “Game Settings” menu (after using L1/R1 to switch games)
* Reworked some core functions and improved mM’s performance even more
* Added back “Install Package Files Method” to Settings for 4.30 firmwares
* Removed pulsing of the currently selected entry (works better with some fonts)
* “Game Settings” menu now loads faster
* If the background game-verification didn’t complete and you had to wait for “Verifying…” it will now happen only once per game. The result of the verification is now remembered