China has been creating this games console for a couple of years now, it was due out last year, but was postponed, it was called the “eBox”, then “iSec” and now it has been given the name “CT510″, after some searching i found the specifications of the machine, they are impressive, but can the console compete with this generation or can it take on the next generation of gaming consoles.
The console which is being manufactured by Eeedoo and backed by Lenovo, seemed to start of as a sexy version of a PS3:
But now it resembles more of a DVD player design
Here are the specifications:
- Dual Core 1.8GHz processor.
- High-performance 3D GPU Graphics Chip.
- 2GB DDR3 Ram.
- 250/320GB 2.5″ Sata HDD.
- 3D motion sensor.
- Network Interface RJ45, WiFi 802.11b/g/n.
- Support audio output RCA audio, HDMI 5.1 channel output.
- Video output support HDMI1.3a.
- 5 USB 2.0 USB port.
- Reader that supports SD / SDHC / MMC / MS / MS Pro / XD six kinds of memory card.
- System security TPM security encryption chip.
- Power adapter input: AC 110 ~ 220V, 50-60MHz Output: DC 19V, 3.42A.
- Remote control to support the 38K IR interface
- Video player supported video formats include: WMV/AVI/MOV/MKV/MPG/TS/MP4/VOB/ASF/FLV.
- 3 audio playback supported formats include: MP3/WAV/WMA/APE.
- Photo playback supported formats include: BMP / JPG / PNG.
- Support TPM security encryption and authentication system.
The release date is 29th of April 2012
Read more about it here at these locations:Tweet this!