Unlimited money glitch in multiplayer mode.
Yesterday, Rockstar released update 1.06 for Grand Theft Auto 5, which seemingly removed many of the glitches inGTA Online that enabled players to earn fast cash by exploiting a save and load system. But while past techniques may no longer work,GTA Online players have already found a new glitch that will result in unlimited money when playing the game’s multiplayer mode.
Like the previous money glitches, the new exploit involves taking advantage of character switching between online and Story Mode and selling your car to Los Santos Customs. YouTuber Sander Netteland has created a nice tutorial to walk you through the steps, but below that are step-by-step directions, some of which repeat the process of the previous glitch.
GTA ONLINE UNLIMITED MONEY GLITCH (AFTER PATCH 1.06)
- Steal a car and drive it to any Los Santos Customs (LCS)
- Once at LCS, upgrade your car. Make sure you insure and place a tracker on it
- Spawn outside LCS and park your vehicle anywhere around the building
- Go to “Options” and set Spawn Location to “Last Location”
- Leave GTA Online and switch to Story Mode (single player)
- As soon as you spawn, start a new game (this will create a new Story Mode save)
- Once the new game starts, go back to Play GTA Online and enter an Invite Only session
- Go back to your upgraded car if you aren’t already in it when you spawn and drive back into LSC
- Sell your fully stocked car and as soon as it says “Sold,” press “Start” – “Online” – “Swap Character” – and click on your character
- You should spawn back outside of LSC with your upgraded car still there (along with all of the money you just made!)
- Repeat from Step 5 for unlimited money