41 Entertainment (“41e”) and its UK licensing agent, Lisle International have revealed their strategy for the launch of Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures in the UK.
The launch strategy, which includes The TV series (39 x 22’) (which includes Seasons I and II) is as follows:
- SKY will launch on its stereoscopic 3D channel.
- Disney XD will launch on its 2D platform in January 2014.
- Burger King will have premiums in its 500+ restaurants in January and February.
- Bandai will initially launch its master toy line in January
- Namco Bandai Games UK will launch the videogame on multi-platforms on March 7, 2014
- Blues will launch apparel in 1st quarter
- VMC Accessories will launch fashion accessories
- KNEX will launch construction toys in spring
- The Official PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures magazine will launch throughout Spring/summer 2014 from Titan, as well as an Annual from Pedegree.
- Novelty items from Underground Toys and dress-up from Palamon will also launch through Spring/summer 2014.
- Giromax will launch trading cards and sticker albums from spring/summer 2014.
Allen Bohbot, CEO of 41e stated:
We are genuinely excited for this UK launch beginning in early 2014. We are thrilled to have so many fine partners join the PAC-MAN family in the UK and Eire with many more to come.
Francesca Lisle, Partner at Lisle added:
We are very pleased that this great property will be launched in the UK beginning 2014 and roll-out through spring and summer. It is very exciting.
Lee Kirton, Marketing & PR Director at Namco Bandai Games in the UK also followed up saying:
We know that there are legions of PAC-MAN fans of all ages that are anxiously waiting for this new game on XBOX 360, PS3, WiiU and Nintendo 3DS
With Avi Arad, Executive Producer and Shin Unozawa, Chief Operating Officer at NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc also adding to the support for PAC-MAN, What do you think of the launch strategy? Let us know your thoughts via the comment section below.Tweet this!