Paypal has finally come to SCEA which means that it is now possible to transfer funds from Paypal to your US account! Previously we could only directly do this in the EU, for the US, there was a long procedure which involved getting a Paypal card and using it as a credit card.
Sony has finally done something good! Paypal can now be used on the US PSN.
As of yet, it is only possible to transfer funds through the SEN website.
To transfer funds from your Paypal account to your PSN Wallet
- Visit SEN’s Account management page here
- Login to your account
- Goto the “Account” section
- Click on the “Wallet” sub-menu
- Click on “Add Funds to Wallet”
- Choose “PayPal”
- Choose the amount you wish to transfer and click “Continue”
- You will be asked to login to your PayPal account
- Login and Transfer the funds
- Go shopping in the PSN Store!
Sony has also said that the online store will be coming to the US very soon so get ready folks, Sony has lots of surprises coming for us!Tweet this!