Developers Rancid-o & Zz_SACRO_zZ and others from PS3ITA, Have released a new backup manager to the PS3 Community called PS3ITA Manager (v1.0). The manager is a fork of Iris Manager’s v2.40 (latest release). This fork of Iris adds the addition of 4.41 CEX CFW support. Also the recent inclusion of Estwald’s Fan Control Utility that was recently added to the v2.40 update of Iris. Also supported in this manager and also added other CFWs support that include DEX CFWs: 3.55, 4.21, 4.30. Then also support for 4.41 CEX based CFW. For all the changes and details of this new fork checkout the official release quote from PS3ITA below.
Official Release Quote – PS3ITA Manager v1.0
English v1.0, 12/05/13:
* Added Payload 4.41 CEX (CFW Rebug 4.41.2 & Rogero 4.41 are now supported).
* “Control fan” now also supports the CFW 3.55 DEX, 4.21 DEX, 4.30 DEX and 4.41 CEX.
* Added function that automatically fixed the error 0×80010009 in games and updates.
* Added Menu “Setup Video” and options “Grid 6×4/4×3″. This last one allows you to choose if display 24 or 12 games on one page screen.
* The manager on first boot detects the language setting in the PS3 and if the language is present in Ps3ita Manager set it as default.
* Added option “Fix fw version in psn/update games” in the menu “Tools”.
This fixex the error 0×80010009 in ALL PSN Games and Update installed.
Note: The option for obvious reasons is displayed only if you use a cfw from version 4.21 to 4.40.
* Fixed bug in payload 3.55 DEX and 4.21 DEX (wrong offset in the functions lv2_unpatch_storage & lv2_patch_storage).
* Fixed “bug” in the payload 4.30 DEX (was not present the “patch” to remove the lv2 memory protection).
This was causing shutdown of the ps3 if you used the CFW Rebug 4.30.2 with target id set to DEX.
—————————————-Read Me File——————————————————-
– Author –
PS3ita Team (in alphabetical order):
– Airart (graphics, tester)
– Kyrt (tester)
– Rancid-o (code)
– twingolover (tester)
– Zz_SACRO_zZ (code, language)———-
– Thanks –
Thanks you to all members of ps3ita forum——————
– Special thanks –
We sincerely thank Estwald (Hermes) and D_Skywalk for creating this fantastic manager and having shared source to the world..
Thank you guys!!!!!