The PS3ITA team has published a small update (version 1.11) for their backup manager that is a small fork of IrisManager’s v2.50J source code. Checkout all the details of this bug and view the additions from version 1.10 incase you have missed those in the recent days.
Version 1.11 Changelog
Based on Iris Manager 2.50J.
- It ‘been fixed a small bug that could render an incorrect number of pages when displaying 4 × 3.
Version 1.10 Changelog
NOTE: the new gui “Running icons” is not included.
– Added menu “Network Tools”, this includes two new option:
“Set new console id”, allows you to change the console id with one of your choice, the new id is set automatically when you start PS3ita Manager.
“Restore original console id (EID5)”, restores the original console id.
– Revised the fix for the error 0×80010009. Also added a screen which invites user to wait for the end of the procedure.
– “Disc – Less payload” now also supports the CFW 3.55 DEX, 4.21 DEX e 4.30 DEX.
– Added 8 new background colors.
– Other small graphical additions.
– New values in “Fan Control” for fun mode “payload”.
News Source: PS3ITA.it