Aldo Vargas better known by his online alias, aldostools, has released a new version of his collection of PS3 related tools. The Bruteforce Save Data, PKG ContentID and PS3 Cheats Editor tools are the subjects of today’s update. Let’s take a look at each of them:
Bruteforce Save Data 2.1
- New “Rebuild” with full or partial options
- Updated the database with secure_file_id for more than 750 games (over 3150 title ids)
- Added a new “date” column and “Restore” feature.
PKG ContentID 2.0
- PKG Authentication feature that verifies the SHA-1 for the content of the PKG.
- Note: If a copy of psn_package_npdrm.exe exists in the same folder of PKG_ContentID.exe, the program will repack the retail patch PKG to debug PKG just pressing Ctrl+Shift+Enter having the PKG selected in Windows Explorer. Similar combo exist to resign EBOOT/SELF/SPRX files.
- Use Shift+Enter to extract the PKG or the ELF from EBOOT/SELF/SPRX files.
- Use Ctrl+CAPS+Enter on the EBOOT to convert a retail game to NPDRM and make a PKG.
- Use Ctrl+Shift+CAPS+Enter on the EBOOT to convert a retail game to DEX and make PKG.
- These commands are also available on the context menu of the SELF files (.bin/.self/.sprx)
- Enter = View, Alt+Enter = Properties, Shift+Enter = Extract, Ctrl+Enter = Resign, Ctrl+Shift+Enter = DEX related.
You can download the entire collection of tools or each of them individually below.