PlayStation 3 Homebrew Developer deroad (aka Wargio) has released a new update to the Homebrew Store called PSChannel for your CFW enabled PS3 System. For those of you that have not used this Homebrew Application it allows you the ability to browse and download Homebrew applications from the scene via the Brewology Store directly from your PS3 system.
This Homebrew is created with the Open Source PSL1GHT SDK, in the new v.1.10 update deroad has fixed a vast amount of bugs that where present. Info Section improvements, & Changed some icons to name of the few changes in this version. Take a look below at the complete changelog by developer deroad below.
Release Quote from Developer deroad
deroad has released PSChannel v1.10.
- Fixed tons of bugs
- Removed the “install theme feature” since no one makes themes for my homebrew
- Info section moved to main menu and can be seen by pressing SQUARE
- Added Lang support (EN,PT,SP,IT,FR,DE,RU,NL)
- Added game update support with autodetection of games (NO homebrew support!! NO search mode, NO support for backups folders!!)
- Changed some icons (new apps and game update)
- Added support to https (thanks to PolarSSL)
- To be clear, PSChannel will look only in the NP (not SP-INT or QA) environment. in the next update i will try to add SP-INT env for dex console (SP-INT gives me “404 + not allowed”).
PSChannel has nothing to do with SONY or any trademarks owned by sony.
PSChannel will only search updates for NP******* BL******* BC******* XC******* UL******* MR******* APPID with the USER AGENT “Mozilla/5.0 (PLAYSTATION 3; 2.00)”
How to change language:
To change language just go to the main menu, press square, then triangle till you find your language. This is the order of the langs EN,PT,SP,IT,FR,DE,RU,NL
Bug reports here: https://github.com/wargio/PSChannel/issues
Want to add a language? send me (deroad) a private message on one of the followings forums Brewology/PS3HAX/PSX-Scene.
I want to thanks for:
Wargio/deroad will NEVER request donation for this Homebrew.
please remember that deroad (aka Wargio) created this and not other people.