leecherman returns with two new beta updates to his PSN PKG Decryptor & Extractor application. Between these two beta updates, a plethora of changes have been made.
- New Decryption Method for PKG files ( Support only Retail PSPPS3 PKG files )
- New CheckBox Option to Check for Games Updates after decrypting the PKG file. ( ‘Single Mode’ This will inform you if the game has an Update or not, if yes check the log details for the download link )
- New CheckBox Option in PSP Device dialog that can detect Connected PSP By Device Model.
- New CheckBox Option in Log dialog that can view texts by Word wrap.
- New Command-lines to export files (-export npdpc.exe) (-export pgdecrypt.exe) (-export pkgview.exe) (-export allfiles) to the same path as the program.
- New Readme Button in About dialog that display informations and changelogs about the program.
- Support to automatically get information and download link for PKG file from .XPD file.
- Support to check for games updates from PKG, ISO, EBOOT.PBP, PBOOT.PBP files. ( Drag & Drop these files into PSNUpdate TitleID Field then Press Search )
- Display Theme Title after decrypting it in the log details.
- Improved log dialog details and automatically detect the PKG download link.
- Rewrite some functions so it can works with Linux Systems using Mono and Wine. ( Not all functions is Available for Linux Systems = Move files to PSP, Decrypt Non Retail PKG files, Browse Files Path, Texts Colors )
- Read readme_linux.txt for more informations on how to get it work under Linux System.
- The new decryption method is using a fixedmodified version of Mathieulh’s sourcecode. ( Cause the original source has a problem with Some PKG files – Shows an error while attempting to decrypt and extract some PKG files )
- New CheckBox Option to Create a PSPReady folder. ( Just like the folders that in your PSP MemoryStick, Copy the contents from this folder to your PSP root and overwrite if necessary )
- New Display a Message confirmation to rename the PKG file to it’s ContentID if the file name is above 55 characters.
- Automatically Delete PKGDir when finish the operation. ( If the PKGDir doesn’t contains any folders )
- Renamed PKG_DIR to PKGDir.
- Correct ‘Set Working Dir’ Path when switch between Single and Batch Mode.
- Another Fix for the new decryption method.