If your console has fallen victim to a ban from the PSN, you may be in luck as some French developers at ps3gunz, have released a new unban tool that can get you back online. That’s if you have a console running REBUG’s 4.30.2 REX (mode CEX & DEX), 4.30.2 D- REX release or Arch’s 4.31 custom firmware as well as a clean consoleID. A release was planned for the 4.40 lineup of custom firmwares but too many bugs and freezes came about during the testing phase. If you do have a compatible CFW, the developers have mentioned that they were able to unban their consoles and keep it that way during their month long testing period. This can definitely seal the deal for those waiting for a tool. The release note is rather lengthy so we’ll leave the downloads up here.
*If you use Hijam’s version of multiMAN, you must rename the ‘GAMES’ folder to ‘Games’, in order for it to recognize your backups.
Changelog: v1.0 – First Release
- FEATURE: Allows to ‘clean’ your CFW, i.e. to temporarily remove the Peek & Poke syscall. This for now specifically allows you to play Call Of Duty: Black Ops II without automatic ban, because your system is regarded as OFW without these syscalls. We tested the game for over a month, and not ban to this day, you can enjoy ^^ wink
- FEATURE: Makes your loaded backup (dev_bddvd) read-only, with 555 permissions to make an Original Backup. Also removes files created by multiMAN which normally should not be present.
- FEATURE: Allows to delete the folders ‘suspect’ in the eyes of sony on your hdd, i.e. tmp, game_debug, PKG, packages, “GAMES” if it is empty (otherwise you’ll get an error, it is recommended to use “my version” of multiMAN or manually edit the file options.ini mm), crash_report, home/reActSys.key, vsh and the browser history. The files PKG and packages will be removed only if they are empty wink Attention, this removes however Multiman Stealth version ‘Toolbox’ on the CFW Rogero. We invite you to use my multiMAN Stealth (link at the bottom of page) or that of Arch!
- FEATURE: Allows to change temporarily ConsoleID, as does PSIDPATCH pressing [Select]
- FEATURE: Allows to change temporarily MAC address by pressing [X], for not getting “roasting” its current MAC address
- FEATURE: Allows to change temporarily PSID, as does PSIDPATCH pressing [O]
Bugs to fix:
- when using a backup located externally, the application freeze when the clean automatic ([Start]). This is due to the application of the permissions. To still take advantage of the clean the syscall (Ram) and the HDD, use the keys [L1] then [R1]
- When using on cfw 4.40, the kernel named “Mírala Tijera” instead of your current kernel. There is also a black screen wanting spoofer MAC (to confirm!) address. We therefore advise you to Rebug 4.30 or Arch 4.31
- Rebug 4.30.2 REX (mode CEX & DEX)
- Rebug 4.30.2 D- REX
- Arch 4.31 (for cfw SGK not yet test)
CFW 4.40 are subject to the bug/freeze and are therefore to be avoided. For the “creation” of this homebrew (Yes it is you who will create it) we offer two methods.
Method Easy (recommended):
We present you make PSN Tool Creator v1.0 by SAZERTY to automate the creation of the pkg!
- Place your psn (demo) game in the pkg file supplied with the appliance
- Press ok and then [Enter] If you agree with the conditions
- Select your pkg by typing its number in the list
- Type (copy / paste) your consoleID (IDPS) (32 chars.) or press [Enter] to use your IDPS original
- Press [R] to generate a random MAC address to the spoofer or [Enter] to use the original. Alternatively, you can type it manually (12 car.)
- Press [r] to generate a random PSID to the spoofer or [Enter] to use the original. Alternatively, you can type it manually (32 car.)
- Press on [y] to save a copy of your IDs in a text file or [n] for nothing do
- Press on [y] to give a name to your homebrew on the xmb. If you type [n], the homebrew will be the name of your game psn (demo)
- Your pkg and your file containing your id if you created one will be in the main folder.
- [X] to spoof the MAC address
- [Select] to spoof the ConsoleID
- [O] to spoof the PSID
- [Start] to perform a full clean system (RAM, HDD, BDDVD ..)
- [L1] for cleaner Ram (syscalls)
- [R1] for cleaner HDD (folders)
- [R2] for the cleaner BDDVD (permissions, files, .. BUG with external backups)
-  to turn the fashion CFW (restart)
- [/ ] to exit Tutorial use (to follow to the letter!):
Tutorial of use (to follow to the letter!)
- Start the homebrew
- Press [X] to spoof your MAC address (and nothing else because the PS3 then a LV2 Soft Reset, which will void your spoofs or remove potential syscalls!)
- The LV2 is restarted and the new MAC address is active
- Load your backup with multiMAN, it is very recommended to disable “Redirection of app/home” because it’s not stealth! (if you have a HS bad drivetant at your own risk!)
- Return to the homebrew, there you can do all operations so change ConsoleID (only if you have registered a valid in the eboot.elf!), PSID and make a clean complete by pressing [Start]. As stated above for the games in usb due to bug you won’t use the clean ‘complete’ automatic. Will need you to manually press [R1] then [L1] to do “cleaner” than the HDD and syscalls.
- You can optionally verify that all went well by pressing the arrow on the top of your controller to make a check, but it is optional.
- Exit by pressing on [/ ] and enjoy the SEN/PSN with your Backup by starting it from the BR icon ^^
When we clean the syscall ([Start] or [R1]), you can no longer load games with multiMAN, change MAC address, of ConsoleID,… in short everything that is not “OFW”, for this you will need to restart the console or return to the homebrew and press  Attention if you load multiMAN when even after doing a clean emulation BD will be disabled because your system will be considered as OFW by mm! (Just re-enable the option at the end of the parameters of mm to fix the problem) There is simply an order to follow when you want to do some tasks wink
For example, suppose I want to change my MAC address: if I press [Start] (or [L1]) for cleaner syscall then the application will not be able to change my mac address because they are needed. So, I will be forced to rely on  or restart.
A sample.pkg file re-signed with the Sky Fighter game was included in the archive. It is in fact the homebrew but with a ConsoleID, PSID and empty MAC address. It can be used for testing purposes (spoofer failed anything with this pkg) tutorials above are also present. Even if there is more automatic ban and the risk is very low because the functions of clean/spoof zero risk does not exist, if you follow the tutorial you are solely responsible for the consequences that can follow.