Released Bite 1.5 with support Homebrew
The team BiteYourConsole is back in the evening releasing the new version of Bite with support in the realization of homebrew.
In this new version there are two good news, we have added the possibility to create backup with the new method remaster and the second novelty, we can, through steps dictated by Bite, convert PSP homebrew to run them on the PS3.
Interacting with Bite is simple, we can directly use the PSP console, the console because every button has its own function.
- Down Arrow and Up Arrow: Opens and closes the console, is used for the construction of homebrew.
- Left Arrow and Right Arrow: Opens or closes the help function.
- Home button: Returns to the menu selection.
- Volume function keys: Use the plus and minus buttons can decrease or increase the volume (if you load an mp3 file).
- Circle button: Opens the folder where installed Bite.
- Musical Note: Open the audio file (mp3)
- Select button: Used to upload files cso, iso, eboot.pbp or files pkg.
- Start button: This function is not available.
- The keys angle handpiece squared circle eg: Generic buttons, used for various functions.
Once created, we can decide whether to pick them up files from the folder where they are created, in this case click on the Select button and copy the files so created, or through the transfer ftp server on PS3, the files will be saved in the package and installed with multiman with the bubble function, this function may still have some small bug, we will try to fix in a future release.
In the tools folder we can find a file backup_bat, use it in case some files can become corrupted, you can intervene by pulling back the batch files used by Bite.
Attention: For proper operation of Bite do not change the installation directory, in the version No Setup Bite extract the folder into the directory ‘C: Program Files’.Tweet this!