RazorX has been pouring in a lot of effort into his CFW Eboot & PKG Resigner application for Windows computers since its release. Updates have been pumped left and right. Let’s take a look at what’s new since the last time we’ve covered the app.
- Removed some uneeded code and cleaned up some others.
- Tidied up some of the info screens to make them more clear and easy to understand.
- Removed timeouts to speed up the process.
- Fixed issue with exiting app after unpacking pkg, resigning eboot then repacking pkg.
- Fixed exiting app not removing some of the files.
- Fixed issue with unpacking pkg, patching eboot then repacking pkg in same session.
- Changed menu to make it easier to understand and more sensible.
- Updated various sections of code.
- Added the ability to change the param.sfo or contentid before repack incase of mismatched titleid and contentid.
- Added create pkg.
- Fixed a few code issues.
- Setup automatic contentid extraction from pkg files so it’s now even easier to use this app.
- Added display after contentid extraction that shows you the pkgs contentid and titleid so you can make sure there correct before you try to repack pkg file.
- Updated pkg unpacking process so now it shouldnt have a problem unpacking anything the keys are out for.
- Updated script so now it no longer asks you for the version now it extracts the version directly from the PARAM.SFO.
NOTE: Please use the exit on the app rather than hitting the [X] so it can cleanup the temp files and prevent errors.
You can download the latest version below.
Download: CFW Eboot & PKG Resigner 1.08
Source: PSX-SceneTweet this!