This long awaited release, by r04drunner, includes a new distro base called Debian Wheezy. Other changes include an updated kernel, language support, low disk notification and an updated Red Ribbon theme.
Red Ribbon release candidate 6 is now available. It is based on Debian Wheezy and It includes the following changes:
- Kernel 3.5.2 with the Graf_chokolo’s, Marcan’s and Gitbrew’s patches.
- New version of the installer with some features added and some bugs fixed.
- The installer now supports the Portuguese language.
- Added a notification alert when the disk space is lower than 100 MB.
- Kboot-setup now supports a config file.
- New version of the Red Ribbon theme.
- Added Gnome Users-admin as the user administration tool.
- Iceweasel (Firefox) updated to the 14 release.
- Added Gnome Time-admin as the date and time administration tool.
- Added the kernel headers and the build tools.
You can download it from Sourceforge.
Q: Is it possible to install the rsx kernel module(driver) in this distro? I tried on debian and get an error when trying to insmod and the ps3 kinda stops working for a minute or two.
A: Unfortunately, this module is for freeBSD.
Download: Red Ribbon RC6
Source: psx-sceneTweet this!