Choco released this tool to mod your COD black ops 2. Please use it OFFLINE, don’t use it ONLINE otherwise you will be get a nice ban. (You already know activision) Enjoy.
Choco has released his new Call of Duty: Black Ops II Modding Tool for the PlayStation 3. The tool allows you to build .SELF/.BIN files for use on custom firmware PlayStation 3′s. Choco has added several new mods and support for Campaign, Zombies and Multiplayer. It also works on CFW PlayStation 3′s, although if you go online you will get banned. This only works on the Call of Duty: Black Ops II 1.04 patch.
-Super perks (double tap & steady aim)
-Custom on-screen text
-Custom on-screen text
How to use the tool:
1. Download the .rar file and extract it (if you delete any files from inside the rar, the tool will not work!)
2. Launch “BOII Modding Tool.exe”.
3. Load an ELF file for either campaign or MP/Zombies (EBOOT.ELF is for campaign, t6mp_ps3.elf is for MP/Zombies. Downloads for clean ELFs can be found in the downloads section of this post).
4. Check off whatever mods you want. Make sure to pick a region and a firmware version. If you want to choose DEX firmware, you will need to get the file “make_fself_npdrm.exe” from the PS3 SDK and add it to the folder with my tool.
5. Click on “Build .SELF/.BIN”. Save the file as whatever you want.
6. If your mods are for campaign, rename the file you saved to EBOOT.BIN and copy it to /dev_hdd0/game/YOUR REGION/USRDIR/ on your PS3.
7. If your mods are for Multiplayer/Zombies, rename the file you saved to t6mp_ps3f.self and copy it to /dev_hdd0/game/YOUR REGION/USRDIR/ on your PS3.
A few things to note with using this tool are that this tool will only work for ELFs from the 1.04 update, if you use super jump in Campaign you must use god mode to prevent dying from fall damage, if you use Floating Bodies in Campaign some vehicles will float into the sky and this sadly makes several missions impossible to complete and any false virus positives on my tool are due to protection of the application to prevent reverse engineering.
-I cannot provide a link to make_fself_npdrm due to legality issues. If you want to build your mods for DEX, you will need to get this file (can be found in the PS3 SDK) and add it to the folder with my tool in it.
-Any false virus positives on my tool are due to protection of the application to prevent reverse engineering.
-This tool will only work for ELFs from the 1.04 update.
-If you use super jump in Campaign, you MUST use god mode to prevent dying from fall damage.
-If you use Floating Bodies in campaign, some vehicles will float into the sky. This makes several missions impossible to complete.
–YOU WILL GET BANNED IF YOU USE THIS ONLINE. It’s also best to keep it offline, wouldn’t want to ruin gameplay for others.
[Source] = NGUTweet this!