DeanK has released yet another version of the awesome multiMAN, now version 04.12.00 is available. Support for the recently released Rogero 4.30 CFW v2.00 has been added + more.
* Added full support for Rogero 4.30CFW Version 2.00
- LV1 peek/poke support
- PS1 disc backups support
- Direct Disc Access support
* Added new function in “Home” column – “* Install Package Files”
* Added new option in “Settings” – “Install Package Files Method”
- User can pick from either “Standard” or “PSN Style (bubble)” modes
- Bubble mode shows installable packages as PSN downloaded content in Game column (or under Rebug’s Package Manager/PSN Content)
- To select a package file (*.pkg):
– Use [* Install Package Files] option in Home column or
– double click on a pkg file in mmOS/File Manager (when “bubble” method is used the PS3 will reboot)
* Fixed copying of AVCHD/Blu-ray movie backups from Video column
Source : TortugaCove
Thanks to for MJ999 the news tip.Tweet this!