For the many of us who are still into PSP development (or, possibly, looking for potential exploits for a VHBL port) comes a nice update to PRXDecrypter.
Initially developed by Jas0nuk, PRXDecrypter has been updated by various devs through time. Today, /talk member Rahim-US brings it up to version 2.7a, adding a few nice features, including support for 6.3x Eboots, that can be found in somewhat recent PSP games. Below is the full changelog:
- – Now you can decrypt 6.3X and up EBOOT.BIN
- – You can extract hidden modules from any DATA.PSP including 6.xx
- – decrypt/decompress 6.XX modules.
- – Keys for 6.XX – 6.60 added.
- – Log file can be enabled or disabled on app startup (with LTRIGGER)
- – Small fixes and other changes.
I haven’t tested this update yet, and to be honest I have yet to find an EBOOT.BIN that refuses to get decrypted with the previous version, but then again it’s not like I tested every single game on the PSP
Download on the PRXDecrypter dedicated page
Source: Rahim-US on /talk