[Release] PS3Tools GUI Edition v3.1 – SPU emulation changes, .SELF encryption and all
Just finished my latest update for PS3Tools GUI Edition. I added quite a bit of changes in this version, scroll down to the Change log to see.
- .SPU is now extension for emulator
- SPU editor
- Edit SPU files for emulator
- Save SPU files for emulator whilst the program still open for faster emulation
- A label that tells whether it’s currently emulating or not
- SPU emulator has message boxes now upon successeions or errors
- SPU refreshed button fixed
- Changed interface for LS and codewatcher
- Debug pkg decryption temporarily removed
- checks pkg type now
- SELF encryption added
- Filter added to opening SPU file on editor and emulator so it narrows it down to just .SPU files
- CEX2DEX now will tell if validation is done
- Test.SPU included for testing
- Included missing .dll for SPU emulation
I had some reports the Debug pkg decryption wasn’t working, so I removed until further notice.
# to make a comment use #
This is how to load a file
#elf,file.elf,true #the ext first the comma then the file name and ext.
#place the file to load in program folder
#now just load this test.SPU file and in r3
#here is how you would test a register
#r,3,0,0xdead0000 #meaning r3 #shows in leftside
Nice little example I made up, I commented on it to give you a little understanding. Still gotta give props to KDSBest for original creation.
Read the license file in download.