The developer Aldo Vargas has released a new update to the application RetroXMB Lite tool that allows you to create and easily manage our ROMS, we decided to include a collection of covers made from 6111 Raimundo Santana.
The app has now reached version 1.1.7 makes it better in the representation of images while maintaining the transparency of PNG images that are resized from time to time.
RetroXMB Lite differs from Beta doobz made by the developer due to the lack of core inside the roms created, this allows you to not only have a more streamlined (retroXMB Lite weighs a few KB compared to almost 60 MB application RetroXMB Beta-3), which are extracted directly fromRetroArch v22.214.171.124 that must still be installed on the PS3.
The covers for the titles that you’re going to create all have a minimum size and can be easily uploaded as icons, simply drag the logo retroArch in Preview.
Are given the opportunity to integrate a file PARAM.HIP clicking on the circle in the upper left corner, This file may contain different information about the game, accessible directly from the XMB to pressing the .
The audio file SND0.AT3 is possible to integrate only by pressing the right button as well as also the file ICON1.PAM and PIC2.png/jped (TV 4.2).
- ATARI (Atari emulator).
- DOOM (Doom 1 and emulator for various expansions).
- FBA (Final Burn emulator arcade titles).
- FDS (Famicom Disk System emulator).
- GBA (Game Boy Advance emulator).
- GBC (Game Boy and Game Boy emulator color).
- GEN (emulator Sega Genesis, Mega Drive, Master System, Game Gear, Sega CD andMega CD).
- MAME (arcade emulator titles).
- (NES emulator Nes).
- Nestopia (Nes emulator).
- NGP (Neo Geo Pocket emulator).
- NXE (NXE ngine emulator).
- PCE (PC Engine Emulator).
- QUAKE (emulator for Quake 1 and various expansions).
- QUICKNES (Nes emulator).
- SNES (emulator SuperNes).
- VB (Virtual Boy emulator).
- WSWAM (Wonderswan emulator).
- Ability to select the ICON0.PNG or jpeg (via drag & drop or by right mouse click on the icon in preview mode).
- Ability to select the file ICON1.PAM (using only the right mouse button on the icon in preview mode, it will not in any way see the animation).
- Ability to select the file or jpeg PIC0.png (via drag & drop or by right-clicking the mouse on the icon in preview mode).
- Ability to select the file or jpeg PIC1.PNG (via drag & drop or by right-clicking the mouse on the icon in preview mode).
- Ability to select the file or jpeg PIC2.png (TV 4.3) (using only the right mouse button on the icon in preview mode, it will not in any way see the animation).
- Added PARAM.HIP Custom (click the button in the upper left “i” in preview mode).
- Place a “MANUAL” folder containing the files in DDS format (create a folder and call MANUAL, following worthless PKG if you want to add files. DDS).
- RetroArch.cfg (double click on the type of emulator that is located on the left side of the main window to edit the file. CFG folder templates).
- RetroArch Global Settings, you can select with the type of shader you want to use (click on the blue icon in the top right to open a dialog with some global parameters settings).
- The resizing of the PKG files now maintains transparency.
- The groove of the images using bicubic interpolation in HQ now instead of resizing average.
- There was a regression introduced by the compilation of the program in Visual Basic 5, which had added 2 spaces in paths savefile_directory inaccurate, savestate_directory, rgui_browser_directory and menu_texture_path.
- Fixati some bugs in the rendering of images in SavePNG.
- Download and install the homebrew application RetroArch v126.96.36.199 .
- Download and install the homebrew application RetroArch v188.8.131.52 (RetroXMB Edition) .
- Download and run RetroXMB Creator .
- Once you start the application click on the blue square or simply by pressing the F3 key on the keyboard.
- Choose the core RetroArch in Path: “/ dev_hdd0/game/SSNE10000/USRDIR/cores/RetroXMB/184.108.40.206 /”.
- In RetroArch Title ID SSNE10000 choose.
- Create the package and installed.
The ROMS realized through the application to function properly require the installation of the emulator part Retroarch RetroArch v220.127.116.11 and v18.104.22.168 (RetroXMB Addon-On Edition) on your console.
Download: RetroXMB Creator v1.1.7
Download: RetroXMB Creator v1.1.7 FCE (upload on mediafire)
Download: ReatroArch v22.214.171.124