Good news another Rogero’s release, thanks to @BobbyBlunt for this one
Rogero has released another version of his 4.30 MFW as well as his 4.21 MFW
– Rebuilt from scratch using OFW4.30 files only (no DEX/SEX files) with official XMB and full features working as in OFW4.30
– All known problems like XMB icons sorting and Demo Mode issues from v 1.04 are now all gone with the use of the official XMB.
– Removed the classical “Install Package Files” Icon from XMB to have a 100% original XMB (no DEX/SEX files used).
– Installing Package Files can be done from multiMAN 04.12.00 (XMMB Home column or MMOS File Manager).
– Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection.
– Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support to replace hvc 182/183 (multiMAN Direct Disc Access is now working fine with CFW4.21/4.30 v2.00)
– Patched LV1 to disable SYSTEM MANAGER INTEGRITY CHECK (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
– Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
– Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support. (for both LV1 and LV2)
– Patched VSH to enable ReActPSN compatibility (Allow Unsigned act.dat and *.rif files, Disable Unlinking/Deleting of act.dat)
– Spoofed the system version to latest OFW version 4.31.
– PSN/SEN access is available as long as the current “passphrase” still the same.
– Loading games from App_home Icon is now fixed.
– It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.30 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed
– Games can be loaded from Disc Icon (with Original game in BD) and from app_home (Disc-less, but not all games).
– Current 3.55 homebrew applications can’t be loaded on this CFW, applications must be re-signed properly for FW4.21/4.30
– Same Features as CEX_4.30 v2.00 plus the following add-ons:
1- It does have the default “Install Package Files” node on XMB. (no need to have multiMAN installed before using it)
2- It does have LV1 Checks Disabled and can be used directly instead of Rogero3.55 v3.7 while downgrading with Hardware Flashers.
3- It does have the Proper Cinavia Disabled Files for the users who needs it.
More information can be found at the source Tortuga-coveTweet this!