An unknown(?) source has released spkg tool 1.0. This is a tool for developers. Read the readme below for more information.
spkg tool 1.0
- fail0verflow key folder
- spkg(3.56+) and pkg(0.80-3.55) key/iv
- disabled ecdsa check in spu_pkg_rvk_verifier
- spkg in.pkg out.spkg_hdr
- spkg in.spkg_hdr out.decrypted_spkg -d
- fail0verflow for their tools
- anyone that thinks replacing a coldboot logo means creating his/her own cfw
Download (for linux and windows): spkg tool 1.0
Source: PS3DevwikiTweet this!