Great news, an update to TN-V is here to fix a lot of issues and features!
- Added option in ‘Advanced’ to delete ISO cache. This may help if you’ll get an infinite loop while opening game menu.
- - Added possibility to launch backup file from savedata folder.
- - Added ability to move backup file to ‘ms0:/ISO’.
- - Added support for custom PS1 DOCUMENT.DAT.
- - Fixed msfs driver bug that caused data corruption which led to resetted settings.
- - Fixed msfs driver bug that caused Lamecraft not seeing savedatas.
- - Fixed folder ‘.’ and ‘..’ extension patch.
- - Improved Virtual PBP Manager (faster ISO loading in game menu).
- - Changed ISO boot mode to ‘umdemu’ – may fix some ISOs.
- - Optimized recovery menu.
To update simply go to ‘Network Update’ in the XMB or alternatively you can find a download here (Install it like a homebrew). Thanks again to Total_Noob for his hard work and contributions.Tweet this!