Hello Friends and Members,
@aldostools has updated his Bruteforce Save Data to version 4.4. This new version features tons of new features and bug fixes! One of the main new feature is PS3 FTP Saves Transfer Module! It lets users to connect to their CFW PS3 via FTP and Transfer save easily. The module is great for testing, modding and for backup operations. Bruteforce Save Data has definitely came a long way thanks to @aldostools . Version 4.4 is another milestone in its development. Without doubt, BSD is the Definitive Save Data Manager in PS3′s history.
– Click on the happy face to change views.
– Able to load saves from available user accounts from PS3.
– RIght-click on the happy face for quick links to webMAN’s features (setup, temperature, mount games) and restart/shutdown the PS3.
– Items with blue text are stored locally. Items with black text are remote only. Remote saves are listed with a blue folder icon.
– Double click on the “Save Manager” title to open the “Download Save from PS3 via FTP” module.
– Use F3 or Ctrl+F to find a save.
– Right-Click on empty to show/hide column
– Switch between Saves or Trophies
– Works fine with webMAN’s ftp server and multiMAN’s ftp server.
For all bug reports and suggestion please post them in the Official Bruteforce Save Data Development Thread
As usual for more info and cheats/saves submission, please visit http://ps3cheating.net/
Thank you friends.Tweet this!