Thanks to gingerbread ;) (always loyal)
@aldostools has released version 3.0.4
Added new Major features
- Added cheat system!
- Added Game Genie Code Format. (No Conversion needed)
Once the save data is decrypted, the cheat button is enabled.
Cheats should be stored on .Cheats folder
The files should be named TITLEID.ps3savecheat or TITLE NAME.ps3savecheat (TITLEID has priority over TITLE NAME)
- The .ps3savepatch files now can be edited directly from the GUI (files up to 64KB)
- Added native support for Game Genie codes
0TXXXXXX 000000YY = 8Bit Write
1TXXXXXX 0000YYYY = 16Bit Write
2TXXXXXX YYYYYYYY = 32Bit Write
8ZZZXXXX YYYYYYYY = Search Type
It is required to add the file name/pattern (:filename). If the line is omited, the code will be applied to the first file found in the folder (excluding param.sfo, param.pfd, icon0.pfd, eboot.bin, eboot.elf)
The :file name now supports a folder name/pattern as filter (similar to Path: <folder> filter).
As there are many major changes, some bugs are expected. So please, test and report them back.
The program supports 2 different formats (which can be used in the same file):
1. GameGenie codes use the original format (the 0x prefix is not required and codes are fixed size -> 2 blocks of 8 hex digits)
Code:;comment LAY.DAT [Max SP] 2000006C 0001869F
2. And the BSD patch format, require the 0x at the begining of the line and the parameters are variable size.
Code:;comment :SYS-DATA [Unlock All Difficulties] 0x00000028 60 ;comment
I really hope more users/members will come on-board to find/submit more codes.
[Download] = Click hereTweet this!