MAGIC333X has updated his KLicence Brute-force Tool, here is a quote of the changes:
I’ve just released version 1.1 of my tool.
Version 1.1 (October 7, 2012)
– Keys stored as hex-strings in keydata file will now be found
– Added option to select search mode (see USAGE for directions)
– Flushing output of progress updates to allow for better integration
– Performance increase (~40%)
Just released version 1.2 of my KLicence Brute-force Tool.
Version 1.2 (October 7, 2012)
– Removed restriction on hex-string search mode
– (BugFix) Found hex-string is now displayed, instead of data at address
You can download the update and view the release thread here:
[Released] KLicence Brute-force Tool – by MAGIC333X